CCNP Routing and Switching TSHOOT 300-135 is a comprehensive training course that brings Cisco CCNP R&S TSHOOT exam topics to life through the use of real-world demonstrations, animations, live instruction, and configurations, making learning these foundational networking topics easy and fun.
Best-selling author, expert instructor, and double CCIE Kevin Wallace walks you through the full range of topics on the CCNP Routing and Switching TSHOOT 300-135 exam, including troubleshooting theory and procedures; network maintenance; resolving Layer 2 issues; troubleshooting IP addressing and basic routing issues; EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, and route redistribution troubleshooting; Cisco IOS features; and resolving network security issues. This unique product contains multiple types of video presentations, including live instructor whiteboarding, real world demonstrations, animations of network activity, dynamic KeyNote presentations, doodle videos, and hands-on router and switch CLI configuration and troubleshooting in real lab environments, allowing you to both learn the concepts and the hands-on application.
The 95+ videos contained in this product provide you more than 9 hours of instruction. Modules are divided into easy to digest lessons and conclude with summaries. The product concludes with a series of troubleshooting case studies to help you apply the concepts you learned in earlier lessons and also provides a final preparation section with valuable advice to help prepare for the actual exam.
Designed to take you inside CCNP troubleshooting concepts in a unique and interactive way, CCNP Routing and Switching TSHOOT 300-135 Complete Video Course is guaranteed to help you master the foundational networking topics that will help you succeed on the exam and on the job.
What You Will Learn
· Cisco’s structured troubleshooting module
· The troubleshooting toolkit, including change control procedures, managing configuration files, limiting show command output with modifiers, hardware diagnostic commands, and SPAN, NetFlow, and EEM configuration.
· Troubleshooting Layer 2 issues such as VLANs, IEEE 802.1Q trunks, VTP, STP, and EtherChannel
· Troubleshooting IP addressing including determining the IP addresses of clients and router interfaces, checking IP address reachability, DHCPv4 address assignment, and IPv6 dynamic address assignment
· Troubleshooting basic routing issues such as IPv4 and IPv6 static routing, RIPv2 and RIPng, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, and FHRP object tracking
· Troubleshooting EIGRP issues including neighborship formation, routing issues, and named EIGRP
· Troubleshooting OSPF issues including neighborship formation, routing issues, classic configuration, and address families configuration
· Troubleshooting basic route redistribution and route redistribution with multiple redistribution points
· Troubleshooting BGP issues including neighborship formation, path selection, routing issues, and MP-BGP
· Troubleshooting Cisco IOS features such as NTP, syslog and SNMP, IP SLA, and policy-based routing (PBR)
· Troubleshooting network security issues including port security, VACLs, private VLANs, anti-spoofing features, GRE tunnels, and AAA authentication
Who Should Take This Course?
Anyone interested in obtaining their CCNP Routing and Switching certification or anyone interested in learning fundamental network troubleshooting skills.
Assumes CCNP level knowledge of basic routing and switching concepts
With Cisco experience dating back to 1989, Kevin has been a network design specialist for the Walt Disney World Resort, an instructor of Cisco courses for Skillsoft, and a network manager for Eastern Kentucky University.
Kevin currently produces video courses and writes books for Cisco Press/Pearson IT Certification (http://kwtrain.com/books), and he lives in central Kentucky with his wife (Vivian) and two daughters (Stacie and Sabrina).
Kevin can be followed on these social media platforms:
PreviewModule 1: Troubleshooting Theory and Procedures Introduction (0:33)
PreviewLesson 1.1: Introduction to Troubleshooting (9:33)
PreviewLesson 1.2: Cisco's Structured Troubleshooting Model (2:51)
PreviewLesson 1.3: Define the Problem (2:32)
PreviewLesson 1.4: Collect Information (3:04)
PreviewLesson 1.5: Analyze the Information (3:51)
PreviewLesson 1.6: Eliminate Potential Causes (3:01)
PreviewLesson 1.7: Propose a Hypothesis (1:11)
PreviewLesson 1.8: Test Hypothesis (6:04)
PreviewLesson 1.9: Solve and Document (1:48)
PreviewModule 1 Review (0:28)
StartModule 2: The Network Maintenance and Troubleshooting Toolkit Introduction (0:40)
StartLesson 2.1: Introduction to Network Maintenance (5:12)
StartLesson 2.2: Change Control Procedures (4:12)
StartLesson 2.3: Communication (3:06)
StartLesson 2.4: Documentation (2:32)
StartLesson 2.5: Managing Configuration Files (9:26)
StartLesson 2.6: Limiting show Command Output with Modifiers (14:37)
StartLesson 2.7: Hardware Diagnostic Commands (7:05)
StartLesson 2.8: SPAN Configuration (8:30)
StartLesson 2.9: NetFlow Configuration (9:11)
StartLesson 2.10: EEM Configuration (4:03)
StartModule 2 Review (0:44)